Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - To Eat from the Same Pot

Group Leader
Howdy y'all Kiwi here!

Urged by a user in the comments of the last upload I've decided to form a "group," so I'll be releasing under Left Field Scans from now on. Volume 2 ends at chapter 24, and I'll definitely be picking up the next volume. I'm going to try another source this time for the raws, since the quality isn't what I'd like. If anyone has suggestions for that I'll be happy to listen. Overall though, I'm excited to continue working on this in the coming months, and setting into a schedule once I've got everything settled.

On that note I should warn that this'll be my last upload for a few weeks. I'm moving back to uni, and I'll be dropping right into extracurriculars, which will eat up most of my time until later in the month. I won't have my PC back until maybe the 11th, so I can't start on the next chapter (I think ~6 pages, like this one) until after that.

Dex-chan lover
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.
Vile lolicon demon, begon!!!

We banish you to the land of blue balls with no pictures and no wifi!!!!!!!!!
a4c.png

Contributor
Thank you for this chapter. Another cute interaction between a team member and a staff member, I like it. It's so nice. Reminds me a bit of the announcer and her favorite team member, though this one isn't exactly a romantic subplot in the making like that one.

We have two new characters and this chapter also references another: Shishio, who is the Motorsuns' top batter. Considering how big the cast is, I'm glad I keep notes of characters for this manga, I wouldn't have remembered who that guy is.

Group Leader
Bit of a update for anyone who’s looking this far. Chapters 23 and 24 look really fun from what I’ve skimmed through so far. Stay tuned!

I’ve also got an idea to potentially get some work done in the next week… if the font changes at all it’s probably related to that

Users who are viewing this thread