Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai

Seems like this series got axed, I can't imagine any other reason that it would end this poorly lol, reeks of a rushed finish. Damn shame too. Nonetheless, thanks for translating!

Contributor
How I feel about this kind of ending:

x61.png

Even if it was axed, kudos for avoiding a sloppy unsatisfying ending just because of not knowing how to end. In the end, this manga was about a group of friends playing retro games. The romance part is kind of a shame but overall, I did have a blast.

I just wish it had lasted as long as the yuri otaku sister one.

First Go-toubun no hanayome, now this? Wtf, 2020 is seriously the worst. What's next!? Attack on Titan!?

This series has a decent premise, but the joke just kinda ran dry for me pretty early in. The art is pretty good, though, especially if you're into light ecchi material.
I didn't stick around and read through all of it, but just skipped to the end out of curiosity, and even with no investment in the series, it's painfully obvious that an ending like that would leave a lot of people unsatisfied.
Read it if you're looking for some light-hearted board games with a helping of ecchi, but don't expect anything other than that. The first chapter should tell you all you need to know.

The problem with these kind of manga is that its whole theme rely on one shtick, so even though it starts off strong there's no way it doesn't get stale before the author reaches its desired ending. Trying to deviate from its original premise is probably pretty risky and might just accelerate the axe more. So basically the author trapped himself by choosing a theme that is fated to meet a mediocre end. I know this manga is meant to be a light-hearted one, something you read for fun just wanna share my thoughts

Dex-chan lover
What else kinda ending do you expect from a slice of life manga?

Dex-chan lover
I swear this author might have grudge for his/her male characters. The one before this also leave the relationship between the fatbro and his female friend open while the lilsis and her friend got it right.

@Kurbo This is also a romcom which most of them do it right. Especially when the romance also play a huge part in just like this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I expected this kind of ending, both girls were oo good, a bit sad but at least the author gave it a different flavour from the usual cliche with the MC seriously talking with them instead of avoiding the girls, as many MC do for no apparent reason, sadly stories like this end when the MC gets with one girl, I would like more authors to venture in the aftermath, even for just a couple chapters.
It feels a bit axed, but maybe the author just didn't want to continue.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more disappointed at the lack of any more classic games or toys than any romance resolution. It just ended so suddenly. Guillotine style.

Users who are viewing this thread