Battle Angel Alita: Mars Chronicle - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.1 - The Monsters' Feast (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
That little girl is terrifying, lol. Wonder what's up with the "Mr. Fairy" thing going on inside her head...

I read this from chapter 1 when it popped up. Turns out I missed a dozen chapters or so of Last Order I need to go read. But the one thing I kept thinking about this series was this: Anyone else feel like humanity in this series is so evil it makes the Mad Max series look like a family friendly series?

Aggregator gang
Go get them!
Thank you for bringing the chapter so fast!
@Riger I agree, there is just one horrible persona after another, Yoko and Unye are probably the only innocent ones. But mos likely Unye has a nasty past.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger I agree and disagree, there many evil people and some that are beyond crazy to the point calling them evil is lost, but there are many good people too, some trying to just live their lives and others actively trying to improve things. This is what i like in this manga, even with all the evil and shit that happens in any moment i feel the message of the author is hopelessness, i think he transmits that no matter what hope always has a place, more so in times of difficulty. ( i feel i got o little preachy here, sorry for that )

I am really curious about what is happening with Unye, those are some master-class moves right there, not to speak that she seems baseline human her body must be absurdly trained to do that.

It is remarkable that Horie Ryu can paint a handsome man, appearred in the cover, and some moe loli now.

Not a fan of the art style going in this serie compared to the 90s' Gunnm.. oh well, let's see where this is going... I miss Desty Nova hum.

Users who are viewing this thread