Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Trap x Trap

Holy shit. Akira lost a leg? He'll probably get it back somehow but that's a disadvantage if I've seen one.

Thanks everyone for your hard work on the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
my guess is he will claim his ability is a copy ability (or made yuri thinks that), and return his leg to what it was.

Double-page supporter
Big respect to the translators and redrawers of this manga. Shit looks tough. And the manga itself is still up there in my rankings.

Dex-chan lover
@Legion_01

Not exactly. He has a warped version of Crazy Diamond. CD can "restore" things it punches, but also control how they're restored. So he can punch through someone, then restore them so they won't even notice that they were almost killed. CD can also heal or restore things he hasn't seen get hurt/destroyed etc. He can't, however, restore something he can't reach, or someone who died. Also can't heal himself.

This guy can *reverse* whatever event happened that he witnessed, so he probably can restore someone who died back to life, heal himself... but he can't modify things he changes in ways other than they were before the "event" that he wants to reverse. He's also apparently restricted by sight, as opposed to range, as in he can reverse something exploding or turning to dust if he saw it happen.

@xxxNothingxxx

Yeah, him just blindly entering the room is a bit out of character... I assume he's just angry and focused on fixing the girl's wound and making the fight stop faster?

Dex-chan lover
So it’s similar too crazy diamond’s ability

Nice

@Abedeus if you think about it just like crazy diamond there is a limit to him restoring himself cause it require witnessing and if he didn’t witness the moment he got shot, like didn’t watch the moment his legs gets chopped, then he won’t be able to restore said leg unless if he’s in a mirror room then he’s practically immortal he can restore the mirror if you break it and he can see himself when he gets hurt

That’s probably one of his weakness

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3

...I mean, Crazy Diamond *restores* and heals things. This guy's ability reverses causality. It's the difference between healing or restoring something, and making it never happen.

If anything, he's like King Crimson except he can "cut out" events that he witnessed at any point of time in the past as opposed to KC's futuresight/event deletion.

Making a wild guess here, MC convinces the dude that he too has the same ability or something similar and gets back his leg and saves Yuuri who is dying/dead.

Users who are viewing this thread