Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting

The MC’s power is both, infinitely powerful and infinitely weak at the same time. If he is alone and the enemy knows about his ability, he is completely useless and would probably die. And if he is alone against someone who believes his power to be whatever he wants them to believe, he is unstoppable.

And in one day I've caught up, damn I always love manga like this. Sort of like Genome and Danganronpa in a way.

mrf

Ok brain games, or is this an psychological game? Wow he being so manipulative. There is a drwa back to his power his body cannot always endure physical stress or some sort from what the other person believes what his power is like when he try the 5x multiple physical power thingy

Fed-Kun's army
Is this caught up to the raws? I saw that it started in 2015 so unless it's a monthly it should have more chapters right?

Contributor
@Atmosk

No, This manga already have 11 or 12 tomes in japan (7 in France, where i am), so we have a lot of chapters available .

It's rare to come out of my own mouth. But no matter there are some negative comments here, I personally still feel this is quite satisfying by shounen's standards.
The psychological battle is interesting as far as I remember and I've read, but it doesn't forget the elements that make it shounen; there is ecchi but less. I even can ignore it.

Most titles will play with bitchy characters (I really mean it), and there will always be a one-sided fight with a little self-improvement.
But, I don't feel that here. The main character is still not out of his OP characters imo but he has challenges like other characters feel. They are on equal ground. And better yet the main character is calm, not the kind of fool who is easily distracted for stupid things like breasts.
The priorities are organized and there is material for each storyline. I don't see this being predictable either, so there is a bit of tension and challenge here and there.

Dex-chan lover
The title totally lost relevance since after the second round, huh.

@goronyanpai The MC here is interesting. But it still has the same sin all shounen has, 9 times out of 10, it's focusing on someone else not the MC. The point of making an interesting MC is lost.

Double-page supporter
So it's not "invincible" but "unbreakable" huh

Dex-chan lover
@Redice is that really a problem I mean the main problem with shounen with a lot of side character is you go and be like “what’s the point of having this many characters” like say in Naruto Shippuden where it had the problem of if you don’t have a sharingan or a kyubi you are not important to the plot that’s why character wise the younger naruto is better because they introduce other cool ninjas who are equal or stronger than those with sharingans or kyubi. But then they threw them all to the back burner until the last arc.

Boku no Hero does characters well where everyone has some chapter focused on them
they even had an arc for the villens
but the one that perfects it I think is one punch man the thing where they make interesting MC but would focus on other characters.

I think the real problems of shounen is when the MC is good but every other characters are trash not trash as in like in the shield hero but like writing wise trash.

Group Leader
It's like there's 50 levels on inception going on in every scene in this manga

the guy with the air density is the strongest... Change air density in someones lungs and you solved all your problems... that or just change oxgyen density in blood.

Contributor
Just got the 9th tome here.

And i'm salty, i didn't liked what happened

Users who are viewing this thread