Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting

Dex-chan lover
MC's power is OP in the right situation but worthless if his opponent understands it. His fights should be interesting enough.

Good, but at chap 1 this gamer boy have better stamina than drugged lance amstrong.

Group Leader
Just started reading this! Very nice concept, thanks for the work!

Some chapters in... why do I get the feeling that this manga got totally influenced by HxH? The 5v5 and outdoor point-collecting game is uncannily resembling the hunter exam in the prison and island.

So what if he lets other believe his ability is too "change his and others abilities into any ability" can he change his ability permanently? Will that work.

This is literally the only manga where my countries (german) publicized translation
(Vol. 5) is farther than the English translation

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the premise of "Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting", but it isn't really like that after the first few chapters.

It has turned into a survival game lately within a facility of some sort as the description says - IT'S ONE BIG TOURNAMENT ARC

Not that it's bad - I rate this manga highly - but if you're hoping that it's going to be battle after battle as the title suggests, or that there's always going to be something like a
"Home Alone"-esque type of battle as the first chapter
has shown, you might be disappointed. That said, the interesting unique not-OP Nen-like abilities and all the scenarios keep me at edge of my seat. It's a great series overall.

Users who are viewing this thread