Battle Scar: Aryōna - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Is this based on a real person? I know the FMC Trauma about the R , but please don't abandon your child. He still needs you. judging by the letter she would probably want to leave her baby for a long time (she probably never returns too). I hope the baby won't end up hating his real mother when he's become an adult.

Dex-chan lover
Is this based on a real person? I know the FMC Trauma about the R , but please don't abandon your child. He still needs you. judging by the letter she would probably want to leave her baby for a long time (she probably never returns too). I hope the baby won't end up hating his real mother when he's become an adult.
Judging by the beginning, she doesn't return. Guessing from the beginning, he doesn't hate her completely, if him making the recipe is any indication. Hopefully the letter explains a bit why she wasn't there in his life.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, this kind of cases will take years after the end of the Russian-Ukrainian war to be concluded and knowing how Russia operates, it would lucky to get those individuals who broke the Geneva Convention be put on trial and be sent to jail for their crimes.

The moving text made me jump a bit. Then again, I'm a bit tense today and it's pretty late on my side when making this comment so something out of the ordinary will make me jump easily.

Dex-chan lover

While we should strive to be a better person, we should also acknowledge our limit. Sure she could stay at the kid's side and raise the kid up at best she could, but can she wholeheartedly love him unconditionally with the trauma given by the rapist?

Group Leader
The moving text made me jump a bit. Then again, I'm a bit tense today and it's pretty late on my side when making this comment so something out of the ordinary will make me jump easily.
Sorry about that, it was my first time using gif (and my first time making one) to scanlate, the original script was like that. There was a phrase that Alyona said and another (using furigana) was what she really meant. We didn't know how to typeset it, so I thought I could try to make a gif.

Dex-chan lover
While we should strive to be a better person, we should also acknowledge our limit. Sure she could stay at the kid's side and raise the kid up at best she could, but can she wholeheartedly love him unconditionally with the trauma given by the rapist?
She's also very young with limited resources and it's unknown if her parents would support her. I don't fault her at all.

Aggregator gang
Sounds easy when you are not the heavily traumatized victim yourself. She did all she could to keep together and giving away an unloved child is not an easy choice. Hate? Tell the child how he/she was conceived straight and the hate won't be misguided.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, this kind of cases will take years after the end of the Russian-Ukrainian war to be concluded and knowing how Russia operates, it would lucky to get those individuals who broke the Geneva Convention be put on trial and be sent to jail for their crimes.

jail? trial? so much time would be wasted

Eren would do it differently.
one side to be wiped, leaving one side to survive.
100 years later, one side would become two sides again, and the wiping must be repeated.
swift, decisive, before more pain could be inflicted.
might makes right, so be quick to claim that might.
run, you fools, run, this world belongs to humans.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds easy when you are not the heavily traumatized victim yourself. She did all she could to keep together and giving away an unloved child is not an easy choice. Hate? Tell the child how he/she was conceived straight and the hate won't be misguided.
each person person is different.I live in a third-world country where rape occurs often (the criminals of course get punished heavily) there this case this woman got R by 20 men (she died because of health complications) but she still wants to raise the children with the help of her family. the good thing about this is she gives him to the church orphanage and does not throw or cast him aside. you guys can't disagree with me all you want but what am I trying to say I hope she's not forgotten about her children, making the child just a trauma that she needs to overcome. i know she deep down in her heart she still loves her child but there's a big R wall in front of her that prevent her from loving the child fully.is best to tell the child about it from early age with a good word or by letter per year of growth then reveal about the child's existence at the proper age. the child is innocent and doesn't know anything about it, he deserves to know.

Last edited:

tbh, US war criminals are still out and about unpunished, even after multiple leaks and whistleblowers that were prosecuted afterwards CIA is still using torture as an interrogation technique, bush and obama are war criminals

Dex-chan lover
tbh, US war criminals are still out and about unpunished, even after multiple leaks and whistleblowers that were prosecuted afterwards CIA is still using torture as an interrogation technique, bush and obama are war criminals
I remember watching a video about torture in Call of Duty. Nobody bats an eye if said torture will get them some info but it does if the enemy tortures the player and his companions for no reason. There's also the weird perception that the enemy can easily crack under pressure while you and your companions don't.

With how media can easily be the reflection of people's mind at that time, it's kinda concerning that Call of Duty hasn't change the narrative formula.

Great npw do the Palestine and Israel, what no?, hell nah u guys only cared about Europe no? Just saying the world is not only Europe dawg, Asia, African there's like a thousand same story like this even worst it was happened maybe even before y'all born

Fuck this story, only give us only 1 perspective even though there's like a fucking million billion people

Note: im not russian, no even single team Ukraine or Russian also im not muslim three like not even single effect about religion about this i just wanna PEACE. PEACE

Group Leader
Great npw do the Palestine and Israel, what no?, hell nah u guys only cared about Europe no? Just saying the world is not only Europe dawg, Asia, African there's like a thousand same story like this even worst it was happened maybe even before y'all born

Fuck this story, only give us only 1 perspective even though there's like a fucking million billion people

Note: im not russian, no even single team Ukraine or Russian also im not muslim three like not even single effect about religion about this i just wanna PEACE. PEACE
Have you considered that the author has to actually take time to travel to a war zone to do interviews to get material for the story? I mean try to ask him if he could travel to Palestine or Israel I guess? Don't complain here please you're just wasting your time typing here.

Aggregator gang

Whataboutism man, there is plenty of conflicts going around (China? NK? Haiti?).

You could make one yourself, or ask the author as a suggestion. Or join some organization who brings relief to these places, idk, thoughts and prayers wont make peace you so wish for

Whataboutism man, there is plenty of conflicts going around (China? NK? Haiti?).

You could make one yourself, or ask the author as a suggestion. Or join some organization who brings relief to these places, idk, thoughts and prayers wont make peace you so wish for
is it whataboutism? or is it pointing out the rampant hypocrisy?

Dex-chan lover
I remember watching a video about torture in Call of Duty. Nobody bats an eye if said torture will get them some info but it does if the enemy tortures the player and his companions for no reason. There's also the weird perception that the enemy can easily crack under pressure while you and your companions don't.

With how media can easily be the reflection of people's mind at that time, it's kinda concerning that Call of Duty hasn't change the narrative formula.
Yo there's a dope movie about the "effectiveness" of torture: Unthinkable (2010)
Don't watch the trailer, just go in there raw :D

Users who are viewing this thread