Beast with Flowers - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
I want to call her clueless but I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. If I was dropped into a completely new society/time period I'd have no clue what was going on around me too.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkk I think the bro will get the reason real fast
I wonder how he will act after that, i don't think he will really try to stop them (he), unlike his father 😂

Thank you so much for the chapters today!!!

How sneaky planning around her dad and brother. She's not very sharp tho... maybe a bit too naive.

Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for the translation!

Brother lmao the reason might be closer than you think. Also I love how fearlessness runs in the blood like how their dad isn't afraid of the king and the brother isn't scared of the prince

ML really reminds me of my rottweiler: big and strong and scary, but also just the sweetest little good boy with a very devoted heart.
I can already see her napping somewhere and he's just shielding her with his huge body so nothing can ever harm her.

i feel like i reading that series only to see her father reaction when he realizes that prince targeted his daughter XD

@scarlet_summer
when ML ask MC brother about love he is really happy since ML got himself a woman and he can protect his sister since there's no way MC can be acquainted with psycho like him . So he support him and encourage him to pursued the lucky lady... Not knowing the said lady is his sister and digging his own grave

a little bit of their conversation

brother : then let me ask. what is the reason for you to not want to killed them?
ML: everything. i like everything.
ML: i probably really like her to the point i want to see her forever.
brother: then what the reason thats makes you want to killed them?
ML: when i dont want to killed her. (he want to kill her cause he dosnt want to kill her (he's confused of his feeling xD
brother : <this discussion only goes in circle, like always i dont know what this beast is thinking> then what if you cant meet them again?
ML: no way thats happening, no.
MSB: <...isnt this a good chance?> then can you tell me what do want to do to them?
ML: I WANT TO HUG HER
ML: I WANT TO HUG HER WHILE ROLLING AROUND AND SMEAR HER WITH MY SALIVA?
ML: I WANT TO BITE HER UNTIL SHE BLEED AND LICK HER UNTIL HER FLESH TORN APART?
ML: AND TH-
brother: STOP! THIS IS FAMILY FRIENDLY WEBTOON YOU KNOW!
ML: .... <death glare. you are the one who ask>
brother: so that person is a lady? in other words... you miss her? cant stop thinking about her and it made you happy? and you want to touch her and kiss her right?
ML: yes 3x
brother: but when you want to do it, it didnt happen and you are disappointed right?
ML: ....how do you know about that?
brother: <its finally happening! to this beast!> congratulations your highness, you are in love.

credit : https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/beast-with-flowers-kr-manhwa-webcomic.104387/#post-5580353

Ah I can’t wait for the crown prince and her to see each other again 😍

Users who are viewing this thread