Beast with Flowers - Ch. 38

IT'S TORTURE 🥺🥺🥺 I'M GONNA CRY 😭😭😭 Next chapter please pretty please 😣😣😣

I don't really understand her arguments. I don't get how them judging her as unqualified mean they must've used their influence to get in. Also the girl with a mark on her forehead seems to be the author's intended villainess, but nothing that she said was wrong??

Upload the next chapter you tease! (thanks for the update 😇)

MC stands up for the little guys. Gets rewarded with a midnight visit by the top guy.
I'm very much looking forward to when the mean girls realise they never had a chance.

@Alexvar this is how I took it, the chancellor is the highest position among the emperor’s people so in status alone, she’s more than qualified to be there. So if she, the top candidate isn’t qualified, by their theory they shouldn’t be either

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of question is that at the end???!?! Upload it!!!! Thanks for update

I am of the opinion that you should upload it next week. Still work on the next chapter and you have free week for the holidays but still something to upload. But it is your work so you decide. 😁

Oh, great and beautiful translation team, please take pity on your humble readers and post Ch 39. I have seen the raws and *swoon*

You know it too... that's why you're teasing us with it. 😘

OH YALL ARE EVIL TEASERS WITH THAT CH 39 BIT

FUCK THIS IS MY FAAAAAAAVORITE MANHWA. I LOVE RUMPI CREW SO FUCKIN MUCHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread