Beast with Flowers - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, such a big cliff(hanger), who's gonna save her(/us)?!?!? 😱
And am I weird for thinking it's sweet that in her supposed last moments she thinks about the fact that she never asked Mooyoung's name? 🤔

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap. Oh snnnaappppp
Fingers crossed that she is saved and uhh the dragon prince boy doesn't go too cray cray
Many thanks

lmao how did that lady think that was going to be a good idea... literally 2 witnesses right in front of her and if the other 2 are smart enough, they'll throw her under the bridge as well

Fed-Kun's army
HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO MY GIRLZ!?!!?!??!?!!!?! IAM SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS OUR WOLF EHEN WE NEEED HIM GO SAVE HER OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I LOVE THIS MANHWA IT IS MY FAVORITE AND I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE THANK YOU SO MUCH

Please tell me the prince saves her and everyone finds out that he loves her and she is crowned Empress. I know it's a lot to ask lol. I'm just excited. Thank you.

So, she tried to escape being dropped as a candidate by... slapping the PM's daughter and putting her in danger? 🤣

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍🙂

I can't wait for the next chapter ☺️

Please tell me the next episode is going to be uploaded soon! That cliffhanger was absolutely criminal!

Users who are viewing this thread