Beast with Flowers

@yourtypicalmangadexaccount The revision
basically removed the twins having a threesome with their lover, instead they're both chasing the same girl now.

Tbh I preferred the original ch over the revised. Love me some 'problematic' characters.

(No, I don't ship the brothers. I just find sexual freedoms such as threesomes and polyamory interesting and honestly gives some spice to some characters and stories)

This is 2020. I wanna hope that censorship was a one time issue and won’t continue to take away from the tone of the story thus far because it’s been pretty fun to read As it was

Dang. I really love this!
Should there be a tag 'comedy'?
My stomach is aching while reading it. hahahahaha

After one more chapter we get back on the ship... Can't wait for it to starts sailing for real!

Every time, every single damn time I read each chapter, I ready myself with tissues... I laughed too loud and cried every single time damnit!! The family dynamic is just too precious 😂😂😂

I love this series so much so it makes me so sad that there are only chapter updates once in a blue moon ><

kiiiiinda wanna drop this idk i get that other character interactions are important but it's come to the point where it feels like not much is going on anymore between the ML and the FL imo :(

Oooh I wonder where it'll go. I can't wait to see!!!! ♥️♥️♥️

Also on a side note, I'm starting to kinda ship the king and her dad 😂

I know it's meant to be friendly and platonic but I just can't help it. My shipping senses keep tingling >_<

Users who are viewing this thread