Beast with Flowers

I LOVE THIS COMICCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I LOVE PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keh ( ´∀`)this crown princess selection is just like one of those interviews where the giant multinational company is going through a 4 step interview selection just to look good on paper when in fact the CEO's sweetheart is among the candidates (¬‿¬). We all know who wins here and it does help that they're both the most adorable cinnamon rolls when they're together (◕ω◕)

@EspressoCat the novel isn't translated, but the first 24 chapters are free on bookcube, and google translate is your friend. For the rest up to chapter 110, you have to pay. Totally worth it tho.

this manhwa's side charas, from her father, emperor's cabinet, to the emperor, even ambasaddor form other country are hillarious af

prespective between characters are balanced

i love it

I feel like a junkie constantly coming to check if it's updated and re-reading. Thank you for your hard work, translators!

Its hilarious how when its the MLs pov, the colors are dark and hes all serious and cool and beastly, but from the FLs pov all she sees is an impatient puppy.
Also, a love song? Now I'm a little worried, what does he consider a love song? 🤣

Please, I beg you for another chapter. I knew it just updated but, I simply must see how our delicate Yeon is going to handle those impudent bastards you made Kihae's cheeks into that state! My gosh, my lord, I simply must see. The curiosity is too much to bear. Much too much.
Please, please, please, please, please. And maybe just one more please.

Whoo! Flower about to prove she has some thorns! Very excited for her to snap on those other nobles.

It seems like the beast has unintentionally caused trouble for his crush.
I’m also surprised how none of those candidates are afraid of the crown prince.
Shouldn’t they be happy if they wouldn’t get chosen? Everyone is afraid of him.

Users who are viewing this thread