BEASTARS - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - Inherited Sanpaku Eyes that Determine the Fate of Love

Double-page supporter
You gotta love misunderstandings... We know how head over heels Legosi is, but Haru... Does she really know?

Double-page supporter
Just binged this. Am I the only one still freaked out that he can no longer marry Haru? That seems like a pretty huge deal still.

Aggregator gang
Oh great.....now we have this shit, hopefully it's completely cleared up next chapter and there's no misunderstanding...

@nfzeta shonen and seinen aren't genres, it's all decided by the target audience, the publishers decided to put this in a magazine aimed at the shonen audience, therefore it's a shonen series

Fed-Kun's army
@cerebropodrido that first phrase is pretty much what I was saying. My point is, if my language wasn't clear enough before, that this manga clearly appeals to an older audience. Hence I saw putting it in a shounen magazine as a mistake. I mean it literally has a 'psychological' tag. It rather seems like its in a 'shounen' magazine because it has a bigger audience as seinen readers also read shounen and a bit of the younger audience will also appreciate a seinen manga.

Aggregator gang
No you stupid rabbit. Go after him. Talk to him. Don't jump to baseless conclusions. DAMN.

maaan if this ends up turning into cliched misunderstanding drama im gonna be disappointed. i feel like the mangaka is better than that though.

Contributor
@nfzeta Well, that magazine also has Marimashita! Iruma-kun, Rokudou no Onnatachi and had Shuukan Shounen Hachi.

Fed-Kun's army
@NZPIEFACE Exactly, all perfectly shounen and as far as I know considered up and coming (even though I dropped the first two and never read the third)

Dex-chan lover
The perfect cheap drama to stir things up, really now Haru, since when is Legosi the kind to be a lady killer, he barely can flirt with you now he is going to be a two-timer?

man the first time i read this i literally wtf-ing myself for reading such furry
but then i was amazed at how the story turns, now i have been following this from last year

never judge anything from its cover

Double-page supporter
Haru, I like you, but you don't get to be mad at Legosi for hanging out with another woman...

Users who are viewing this thread