BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 116 - A Dancing Boy's Introspection

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I'm so excited, I desperately want legosi to notice how yafya treats him because he's got prior experience being mentored and trained. I really doubt the dude won't try to recruit him under his guidance and all.

So exciting 😆

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really awakening some shit because that's one sexy goddamn horse. Legosi's looking fine af too, ngl. Goddamit, with every panel of this series, we stray further from God's light.

And we enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute when the mice formed an arrow when they told legosi to follow them

Dex-chan lover
It'd be funny if after Yafya's bit about Legosi recognising him he leaves the meeting still wondering who he is.

Such a yaoi vibe xD God I love this series. It's these bits of silliness that make me grin and adore everyone in the cast.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I'm not the only one who think that the last sentence has innuendos XD

Dex-chan lover
"i am going to be with this horse... for the night..."

I know it is not like that, but this sounds so damn gay.

Dex-chan lover
Noses are basically thumbprints for many animals irl. Ie, no two dogs have the same snoot print!

I find it a bit funny that Legosi doesn't realise that Yafya is a horse, despite the mention of horse meat in the graffiti... What a dork. lol.

Dex-chan lover
Noses are basically thumbprints for many animals irl. Ie, no two dogs have the same snoot print!
We honestly never have proven, or could prove it even if we tried to, that fingerprints are 100% unique. It seemed plausible, so people pushed it forward as the truth regardless of reality. Suffice to say, there's a very good reason why police rely far more on other forms of evidence nowadays, though. Kind of tip toeing through a minefield if your case rests on something that might scream "reasonable doubt" in the hands of a skilled lawyer.

Users who are viewing this thread