BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - An Altar of Beta-Carotene

Double-page supporter
Wow Yafya, grow up lol. Still crying over your best friend leaving you. Accept it, Gosha just wasn’t gay. Chill Yafya

Dex-chan lover
"This is going rather as expec-oh."

That was god-tier pacing, this is way better than I gave it credit for, I'll have to read from the beginning at some point.

Dex-chan lover
XD, how can a carnivore be evil? by eating herbivores
How can a herbivore be evil? ..... by killing and using them as fertilizer to grow carrots XD. I swear I laughed so hard, author ur a genius .

Dex-chan lover
LOL Is this the first guy who out right hates Legosi? 'Cause so far, everyone has seen Legos as an annoying happy go lucky dizzy boy... But then they all fell for his charm! And got swayed!! LOLOLOL
I reread.. and Legosi wasn't even planning on running. His thought process was just going a little slow, like usual PFT
Thanks hot chocolate scans!

Dex-chan lover
😂 that was a good one.

Feelin' a Guts-Griffith vibe, although for some reason I think he's only acting crazier than he actually is.

Dex-chan lover
Omg yafya that is not the way to a perfect society.... What a twist.

Dex-chan lover
Either he gets eaten himself (vicariously) or he gets the horse dong...

You CANNOT lose this duel, Legosi.

Actually though, I almost feel Yafya is bluffing on the "I use carnivores I defeat as fertilizer for my food" front. I think Legosi would have noticed the scent of decay just walking into that room. I think it's just a planted (no pun intended) prop to attempt to unnerve him that would have probably worked on Gosha rather than Legosi.

Or maybe I'm optimistically wrong and Yafya is just as insane as those he fights and Legosi found the carrots amazing BECAUSE dead people-animals were used as fertilizer...?

Users who are viewing this thread