BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - The Neck of an Hourglass: Ascending with You

Fed-Kun's army
Ok...I originally hated Haru cause I thought that her sleeping around just to feel equal was dumb as fuck. But now that she's progressed her relationship with Legosi and has matured more...yeah she's ok now...

We've already seen her get kidnapped. I really hope the author isn't that lazy. Maybe if it's an attempt that's immediately stopped, sure, but an ongoing story would just be a retread.

Aggregator gang
I really like that part when Haru went "Nope! NOT GONNA BE PART OF YOUR SELF HARM SHIT! NEVER!"

After Legosi self harming by plucking hos own teeth?! I bet its a hit to Legosi that his self harm tendency being slapped.

Dex-chan lover
The misunderstandings were solved almost immediately? Both of them honestly shared their insecurities and thoughts without complicating their relationship?

Holy hell this manga is good.

Group Leader
There's a nice little bit of detail on that last panel.

You can see that Haru is actually pressing pretty hard on Legosi's hand, because of his skin being pushed up and indented. Legosi told her earlier on the date that due to his bristly fur she would have to grip pretty hard before he could feel it. Either consciously or unconsciously she wants Legosi to feel her there.

Legosi deserves better. Haru is a whore,annoying and the worst female in this manga. When will the author finally kill her off?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this just fully supports the author knowing that Legosi ripping his teeth out wasn't supposed to be this total bad-ass moment; Haru straight up calls out his habit to be completely self destructive and ruin any chances he has at happiness. And she's done putting up with it.

Some of y'all really propping your incel flags up in the comments tho lol

Haru a best.

@SanelessHatter Thank you! I couldn’t find the words to express how I feel about Haru but that’s basically it. I get a little sad when people hate on her for her flaws when it’s her flaws that makes her interesting. I get that some people just aren’t into that kind of character which is fine but people who dislike her because she’s not some perfect waifu or they oversimplify her as a mere plot tool is kind of missing the point.

Haru, I love you, but oh my God you dumb bunny. Going to the back alley market is NOT a walk around town. It's unbelievably dangerous both for you and Legosi. What!!! Is!!! Wrong!!! With!!! You!!!

Double-page supporter
@Paladin_T I have the same opinion as you. After Haru going out with Legosi, she told her ex-lovers that she won't sleep around anymore so I feel she is fine as a character now.

Group Leader
This series treats its characters with such an incredible amount of respect, it might be one of the most mature manga I've read. Can't wait to start buying physical copies.

Fed-Kun's army
They are made for each other, as in they are both so extremely irresposible while also being extremely responsible that you don't know which one is more insane because they go from 0 to 100 in a few chapters, then to 100 to 0 just as fast.

But at least she is calling out Legosi in his weird destructive behaviour. Legosi you are a pervert with a fetish for herbivores but taking your teeth out and offering them someone, no matter how handsome the horse may be, is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread