BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - The Neck of an Hourglass: Ascending with You

Aggregator gang
Something about Sebun/Seven being so excited about Haru makes me really happy. The adults in Legosi's life do him right. (Well, mostly.)

Haru's always been best when she was true to herself.

Double-page supporter
Another great chapter.

I am thinking to break my vow to never watch the shit called Netflix only to see the anime...
Or I could rip it online

I LOVE THIS.

Never in my life I would have guessed that a manga with these tags would catch my eye, and surely even less made me tremble in waiting for another chapter.
When this will end I'm totally gonna buy it from the first to the last (have to wait 'cause I'll have to buy it online, no comics shops in my city ç_ç ).

Thank you scan groups for your hard work!

Ughhh... I keep reading the Back Alley Market as Black Alley Market and it's really annoying

Dex-chan lover
Ughhh... I keep reading the Back Alley Market as Black Alley Market and it's really annoying
Well, it is the "Black Market" in the official translation? Maybe. But back alley market isn't a perfect translation as far as I'm aware, and neither is black market. It was probably a localization decision because it didn't work perfectly. I think what it's supposed to getting across in particular, is that it's like the "back side" of the city. The other side of the coin. But they couldn't really squeeze all of that coherently into english with any of the terms you can pull out of translating the kanji? Mind, this is all just guesswork based on what I looked at really quickly. By all means, someone come along and correct me.

Users who are viewing this thread