BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - An Altar of Beta-Carotene

I wonder what Gosha would say about his old friend tryin to kill his grandson

Dex-chan lover
I dont think its true honestly. And in any case, he is obviously just testing Legosi.

If anything Yafya will go nuts once he learns about Haru, THAT might kill Legosi as a sucessor in his eyes. But who knows.

I wanna see Yafya and Louis meeting too, they just seem so similar. The bantz will be unreal.

Dex-chan lover
It was never meant to be Yafya, Legosi is herbivore sexual, but he only has a thing for protecting herbivores, if you can do that yourself you can't appeal to his kink.

Fed-Kun's army
So either Yafya is nuttier than a shithouse rat, or this is a bluff. Either way I feel Gramps might pay his old friend a visit if he finds out he was threatening his grandson.

Also as much as I don't care for Haru, I'm curious what the hell is going on with her, last time we saw her she seeing Legosi hanging out with the little sheep, is she just sulking and brooding cause she assumed Legosi moved on from her?!?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ on a crystal cross, all the bishounen of this manga a fucked up in the head...

Dex-chan lover
that's fucked up man, no matter how you look at it...
did he kill them? how were they killed?
a society that idolizes vigilantism would definitely allow this to happen, but i mean..
this is just..disappointing

Yafya: do not eat dead herbivores
also Yafya: I will use your dead body as a fertilizer for my carrots mmmm deliciou

okay, to be honest, this is the only plot twist that truly surprised me. time to dive into the next chapter...

edit:

WHAT THE FUCK

good chapter, but what is meant when yafa says "my dear ladies fertilizer"? Anybody know?

Users who are viewing this thread