BEASTARS - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - When I Woke Up I Thought Morning Would Come

Aggregator gang
well....FUCK...that better be from either A. A bloody nose. or B. Rabbit menstruation.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, what the fuck.

What The Fuck!

WHAT

THE

FUUUUUUUCK!!!

Edit: It's in the freaking title. OMG NOOOOO!!! MAH KOKOROOOOO!!!

Dex-chan lover
Or he is suffering the drawback form the higly addictive Kopi Luwak or...

he did the clown kiss in the worst moment.

Contributor
If the anime gets gets this far, it is going to be one helluvan episode.

oh no. what happened Riz eat Tem. chaptet 77 page 17-20. that mistake accident. if she will alive. her lost arm or her food leftover.

Dex-chan lover
When I woke up, I knew something was wrong. I looked around, and saw my pillow was gone.

Double-page supporter
Yet another masterful cliffhanger. You'd think the author would be a masterful soap opera writer.

Ahm. Yeah, no, that rabbit totally has her days or something innocent like that. That or legosi has a nose bleed and Haru a nightmare. Though I'm pretty curious how the first situation would be explained, with the rabbit physiology and such.

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion and special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs.

https://discord.gg/Xv7sMEP

Time for my usual Chapter review

So this confirms chapter 139 - 147 take place in same day July 5th. This 9 chapter fall behinds with previous record 10 chapters in a single day, 33-42 of July 30th.148 is technically a new day since a clock this chapter says past midnight

Legoshi, you encountered Melon 2x, and smelled his mask. Shouldn’t his scent be in your scent vault to notice this? Unless there is a difference between recognizing and tracking? I guess I can BS this from CH 74 scent vault is there is a different, and he can only have 1 active scent on at a time. He didn’t have a reason to be thinking of Melon?

So confirmed Melon school activities is same day he messed with Legoshi. Which makes you question, how does all of this take place in the same day for Melon? Spend half of the day getting Tattooed, set up a trap for Legoshi at night, spending time with Haru where he stabbed himself. What came first the Tattooing or the self stabbing? Well Leg was fine in the Tattooing… But Haru said she had Lunch with Melon…. But Melon had lunch before going to Tattooing…
Not to mention Legoshi got tattoo on Wednesday, But Gosha Mutts daycare was on Saturday?

Haru not telling Legoshi about Melon….

This reminds me of chapter 99 where Haru said she may get a boyfriend in college by the time Legoshi comes by

Funny thing about Legoshi saying he would let Haru eat him if it was reversed, Haru did say that in the Hotel chapter. So issue is more on the male wolf and carnivore instinct… Not Legoshi & haru themselves

Assuming Sebun is home, how is she reacting to this?

By so bad, does Haru mean size, grith, length, or fact Legoshi isn’t hard? Pretty sure Legoshi is letting Haru touch it

Front Teeths? So he still have his back teets?

Why did Legoshi put his dentures back when sleeping under effects of Kopi Luwak?

That ending, the fact it was a clifthanger gives me hope. I’m assuming Haru is just under the blankets, still fine. If he did eat Haru, Sebun should have busted in, since she can hear. My bet is Legoshi Komodo Dragon’s teeth grew in, resulting in blood

I don’t like this chapter, not due to the ending, but the fact their relationship seem to take 3 steps back, and maybe 1 big step forward?
Haru not telling Legoshi of Melon even though she should know Legoshi can smell him from her…. Deflecting is not a good way to go closer

Legoshi not telling Haru of his injuries despite their date in chapter where they told her everything.

Legoshi not telling Haru of his concerns of 137 despite idea of 121 facing everything together….

What with the lack of trust their relationship should have? On the flip side, Haru did say to share things with looking at Legoshi dick, and the Legoshi didn’t resist. They were able to get closer, but not in things that matter

Biggest issue is not mention the effects of Kopi Luwak and mention Louis. Could have stayed at Zaguan again then spend the next day together

Dex-chan lover
@YyAoMmIi: about Melon smell, apparently the hybrid smell of carnivore & herbivore is very hard to recognize & tracking.
It's so hard that even the pro (police hunt dogs) can't find him.

Group Leader
@thanghe
Still doesn't make sense since Legoshi did track Melon

My only way to explain is there is a difference between tracking and recognizing a scent

Dex-chan lover
Hoping this is a fake ouuuut.

Also lol legosi if the roles were the revere and you were a female this romance would basically be every "down to earth girl wins the heart of a playerrrrr" shojo.

Dex-chan lover
Only primates, bats and the elephant shrew have periods, so that should be off the table.

Users who are viewing this thread