BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - Adler Appears Without a Scene Change

oh no. Dont tell me. Louis will suicide. Poor red deer. If Gouhin will save him or not.

Dex-chan lover
Well he seems well on his way to having a complete breakdown.

Power Uploader
I don't think Louis is gay.

He and Juno are a perfect match.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/702790/11

Dex-chan lover
This series really likes to bounce around a lot.
It's a moderately interesting way of telling the story.

small erbivore aim to the dick
Q33RbCE.png

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that Legosi finishes his education more than if he becomes the beastar behind the scenes.

@amiradiana The ol' saying: "Father is not the one that breeds, but the one who raises"

Those guys have literal eagle among them and yet someone else plays the role of Adler, i.e. the eagle? SERIOUSLY?
Adler means eagle.

Dex-chan lover
Way to fucking call out Yuta like that.

Meanwhile, having both Louis and his dad say shit they didn't mean and then get their inner monologue being like "Fuck." is too real

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst
LOL true that.

Also... I thought she was talking about Louis??? :O

Also now that I reread.. The lam... Did she hit legosi in the tummy or a little lower than that?? Cough

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation Your reasoning behind that statement please? I see this manga is going perfectly fine with a decent plot thats expanding upon its own characters. Why do you think the story is going to shit?

Double-page supporter
does louis is gay? well fuck it, didnt get a solid answer in here pls just destroy us already im projecting so much into this dumbass beautiful deer just tell us hes straight so i can fuck right off already PLEASE

@Jouyato I don't know if he's gay or not, but i think it was confirmed that he only likes carnivores not herbivores in the hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread