BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - In Awe of Ignorance

I don't know what people are talking about. I love CBT.

d5zm38v37d201.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute. Chotto fucking matte. What the *fuck* do you mean Haru didn't eat you. What's the meaning of This Author-san!!!

@depthjacks

Yes, I do expect this manga to be close to a masterpiece, as it has been for a time. This manga has the potential to be groundbreaking and very innovative.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I've got to admit this chapter kept me guessing as to what the fuck it was actually going to try pulling.

But honestly, when you shift from NTR bait to threatening emasculation to "my master must have become soft by the time he taught you" shounen backstory, you need to use a clutch.

@depthjacks

I just expected it to maintain its usual level of quality, which used to be pretty consistently good. Ever since Melon showed up, this manga's been a lot less enjoyable to read. I hope it's just an arc problem, and the next one will be better, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Banned
Having hefty tiddies doesn't change the fact that she is a filthy smoker...

@KlMOCHl : Oh you sweet summer child. You think this is deviant? This isn't even one milliwinger.

I gotta admit, the two last chapters indeed did suck. Idk... Maybe it's because I don't like this rabbit (don't attack me, horny people). Damn, you met one chapter ago and you're already going for our virgin? Also, if this is gonna be another five to ten chapters of training, it better be worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, you met one chapter ago and you're already going for our virgin?
Yeah, trying to get him to treat her like an opponent rather than a woman. Damn her, such seduction.

This comment section leaves a lot to be desired a lot of the time.

NICE!

this chapter sparks joy.

also, that page 6 .... 💆🏽

good god,

Users who are viewing this thread