BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - Red, the Color of Rexmas

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

If Legoshi has been staying in his room for weeks, what about his Udon job…

Epic Spying Yahya, just like Ch 102

If it is 1 day before, What happened to Legoshi meeting with Gosha? Or did Gosha bail, and not respond at all?

Huh, Is Haru 19 or 20? Assuming she aged up 2x since the beginning of the story, she should be 20?

Ch 99 Said Christmas. I guess Paru forgot the potential pun of Rexmas then. And Mammals and fish didn’t exist then?

Best Wingman Louis

Hum, If Legoshi can’t bite, can’t he still spend time with Haru, or at least talk to her though the door like he did with his mom?

The last Page spread is epic, with the difference in view. Also it is a good reminder to Ch 4 when Legoshi First Jump on Haru.

The bag of blood, assume belongs to Legoshi. Which Legoshi gradually scraped away. Remember ch 156 shows the gang war need blood

Legoshi final training, I assume is to control his feral mode [which he is using on purpose instead of supressing] It control to beat Melon.

Double-page supporter
...is that a giant bag of blood on his table?

so does haru want to spend only rexmas eve with legoshi? or both rexmas eve and rexmas? i don't understand.

Dex-chan lover
at first it was sebun with a way to confidant carnivore then it was rexmas with the trex jesus then it was haru being haru then legosi being an edgy shit then it was A LITERAL BAG OF BLOOD HOLY SHIT

So, for those wondering, it looks like Legoshi's been slowly gathering his blood to be used for the Day of Depravity/Meat Love festival.

His final training is actually making sure he doesn't murder Haru as he chases after her.

Dex-chan lover
Somebody please tell me that that bag was filled with tomato juice, please.

Dex-chan lover
i really dont like the shonen it turned into
it started as a nice commentary on society through animals and now we this

Users who are viewing this thread