BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - Red, the Color of Rexmas

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised haru and legosi are still even "together"

Just had a thought.

Since Legoshi removed his fangs, could that excess of blood have come from his gums? I doubt it’ll be something as silly as regrowing his natural fangs, but I’m betting that it’s all derived from his mouth.

Poor Haru, she has a boyfriend that essentially abandoned her, wont show her even a mote of physical affection, and constantly has reasons to avoid her. i mean sure we've seen it from Legosi's POV and he has Shonen reasons to do all that but that kinda still makes him a bad boyfriend regardless. that said shes still out there giving him chances and even giving ways to follow her even though shes left. so Haru is a woman of many chances it seems
also LOL at Haru getting jealous of the herbivore getting bit

Aggregator gang
A bitchy teen who wants to fuck at all times and an autistic wolf who doesn't know where babies come from.

How is this relationship still a thing?

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I can only assume the training is to have legosi fast with the bag of blood in front of him and since he's not done yet then confronting Haru can be extremely dangerous. But he is the main character he can tough this out. I hope.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, but in reverse.
64d.jpg

Also lol at Jesus t-rex turned dragon turned bird.

So Legosi supposedly can follow Haru's scent. But he wasn't able to recognize Melon's smell from her. So... how?

Ahh, I love this cliffhanger... I know that I can just read ahead, but I'm gonna leave this as one for me. I got an assignment to do anyways.

I trust in you, Legoshi. You won't do it, will you...?

I don’t understand the hate for Haru if she was human I feel like she would be a cute waifu

Users who are viewing this thread