BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - ******* as the Snow Melts

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

A person need to distract themselves when fasting, otherwise that all they can think about.

And there is the flaw of fasting plan, if Legoshi loses the energy to do stuff, what good is it go in extreme condition?
So Legoshi is undergoing Hibernation mode?

Minor note: The Forest in Legoshi chest on page 3: Paru once wrote Men should smell like forest in her Tumblr page [where she also stated she afraid to draw legoshi penis] http://tentenparuparu.tumblr.com/

Malemode time

RIP, Paru referenced the wrong ch, it ch 59

This chapter has the same feel as 148 [show me your penis chapter], where everything the issue was handwaved by something physical together. While I didn’t like 148, this is fine as it not a complete handwave, as Haru noted that on her speech. Also shows how Pure Legoshi that he does best he can.

Obviously the bag is not Louis, but brought by Louis. So is where did Louis get the blood from?

Dex-chan lover
Is he getting more smug. Why do i feel like punching his face? LOL 2 kisses and that happens huh?
Many thanks

Also, I though Lousi would give Legosi antlers to chew on.. but i was wrong

I believe this is a fake out, but I also believe Paru would make it the real deal this one time just because. Honestly hoping for the latter so we can fully dive into the chaos.

Double-page supporter
Y'know, I was wondering what the deal was with the blood sack.
Yeah, no, this absolutely has to be bait. No way in hell would they just randomly kill off a central character offscreen with no buildup, especially when he still has a ton of unresolved plot points.
Also, we finally get the first proper display of physical intimacy after 173 chapters. Boy, the anime crowd are going to have to wait years for this.

Double-page supporter
Legosi basically just no-fapped for a month but with fasting and is now a chad

Fed-Kun's army
Louis would absolutely give Legosi a bag of his blood; "hey just in case you need to dope here you go."

Also Louis can't die because Juno hasn't railed him yet

Double-page supporter
So, Louis probably was getting his blood into blood bags over a period of time and then just gave it to Legosi.

Sounds like Louis

Seriously no one is talking about how legosi finally took one step toward losing his virginity because of the blood bag? Like yeah, it's more crazy that he has a bag of blood but this is like 150 chapters in the making!

Dex-chan lover
Legosi should throw that bag before it turns into an explosive and rotten mess.

Aggregator gang
Yeah there's no way Louis is dead, this is like the third time Paru has pulled this shit with him specifically and this time there's not even any build-up to it. Plus Legosi would be way to calm for someone who just ate his best friend the day before.

Don't tell your girlfriend about the time you got into a weird quasi-sexual fight with another male and kissed him Legosi you sperg.

Dex-chan lover
Another misleading chapter ending, like so many others.
Its either tomato juice, or Louis actually bought a bag of blood from the BAM to help with his fasting. Everyone in this series is weird, lol.

Dex-chan lover
"YO LEGOSI I FOUND THIS BAG O BLOOD
AIN'T THAT FUCKED UP? ANYWAY I'M OFF TO BET ON HORSE RACES SEE YA"

Users who are viewing this thread