BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - ******* as the Snow Melts

Fed-Kun's army
@tuevans Thats what has been confusing me for like the past 10 chapters. Things have been all over the place quality wise and the story has kind of grinded to a halt. It barely seems like this arc is wrapping up soon let alone the whole series.

We have gotten stuff like this chapter and the chapter with Louis's dad which have been great but then all the stuff with Louis's "friends" was, I don't know any other way to put it, just bad. It kind of felt like Legosi regressed as a character to fit into that weird subplot that it nearly made me just drop the series. Only thing that has been keeping me going is the random chapter like this that progress's the story and characters with what we know. Legosi finally feels like the progressed Legosi we used to have again.

As funny as it would be to learn Legosi is a... well, a bad dude, would be some really funny shit. But I don’t think Louis mutilated himself for this, because nothing has indicated he would need to and Legoshi made it known he’s not for flesh and such. Then I had the thought that it was Kyuu’s dead body, but that’s just weird as well.

If I had to take a super big swing here.... it’s rabbit blood, but specifically tied into Legoshi mentioning the dumb promise Haru gave to Melon.

Power Uploader
That would be a nice twist if he actually ate him.

But he probably just brought him some blood.

Dex-chan lover
Legosi said in the last chapter that his stomach was empty and that Haru was the first animal that he saw as his prey, so the question remains: what happened with Louis?

Users who are viewing this thread