BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - ******* as the Snow Melts

Fed-Kun's army
After they made us think he have eaten Haru... this doesn't even make me worried

Dudes, it's just blood, blood transfusions are a thing, there's no way Louis is dead

Louis brought him a giant bloodbag drawn from himself over time, of course, because he's that insane.

Speculation:
Louis has been secretly meeting with Gouhin for blood extraction as a means to allow Legoshi that “boost” w/o a hard time since it’s just a safely removed, replenish-able part of his body hence why Louis has been losing a lot of weight since leaving the BAM.

Legoshi however simply refused to consume it in light of fasting and flung some around the room to heighten the scent and increase the effects.

That’s what I’m thinking anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong that I want to see Louis's other foot in Legoshi's fridge?

Like on a clean plate, a little bit of garnish on it, covered in syran-wrap.

Yeah luis blood, but how it didn t got rotten in room temperature after few days?

Dex-chan lover
wait, Louis is shedding his horns already?
was it a yearly thing, i forgot
but still, that's a lot of blood

Am I the only one that feels as if the romance aspect in the is getting a bit generic at the moment? I dunno about anyone else but like I feel like Haru shouldn't have just like brushed off her feelings that easily cause they kissed. I think they honestly need to have a heart to heart sooner or later and think about their relationship. I think after this, they might fix their relationship but at the moment, it feels a bit forced an unnatural to have Haru brush away her feelings after getting kissed twice.

Users who are viewing this thread