BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - ******* as the Snow Melts

I still wonder what the xxxxxxx stands for?? Guess we'll find out in a future chapter just like with other titles that got an answer or completed with a new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
louis and legosi are way better foils and sometimes I think haru shouldn’t even be in the story if Louis and legosi were going to be like this 😭

@blooby strongly agree, right now bc of melon arc their relationship is not really progressing and instead is regressing. the kiss was really cute but haru brought up legitimate feelings that got ignored in the end

Dex-chan lover
Man Haru sucks so much, Riz was still a better kiss, it was a french kiss with all the salivary transaction of an intimate kiss.
This just felt dry.
He better not have ended eating Luis instead of that walking trash bag he has for a girlfriend.

Double-page supporter
@justlu it's literally "kissing," that's what the x's stand for. It's a switcheroo where people think it'll be "fucking," but in reality we get "kissing."

Interesting that starvation doesn't affect Legosi in regards to his mental faculties, but Haru getting mad then switching to a more normal attitude makes sense it has happened before an she is the only one that can handle Legosi. Tho i think the blood is for the turfwar.

Users who are viewing this thread