BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - Blood Splashing Heroic Tale

My god, posting chapters like this is so fucking rude to Hot Chocolate Scans. I bet you even asked if they were ok with it and they said yes. Still doesn't change the fact it's a douchebag move.

I like the discord groups translation better. Also nice to know that paru listens to shiina ringo. Gamble is a good song

Wait, I thought this group waited until HCS didn't translate a chapter. What's up with this?

Group Leader
@LostWorld from the blood bag. Legoshi blood bag is Legoshi + Louis, Legoshi ignited at the end

Our original Plan was Monday incase HCS is slow [ch 168-171]. Since we had fun we plan to continue to release our version. Sometimes our interpretation is different.

Yes we have already talked to GDAFF.

We don't intend on sniping, hence Monday, or later is HCS is out [for more QC]

What's with all the aggression? It's good to know that if HCS are unavailable that there's another group to pick up the slack. If you don't want to read it twice then....don't?

@YyAoMmIi
As someone who's new to the scanlation releasing world, it's clear to me you have no grasp of the intricacies and unspoken rules between fellow scanlation groups. Way to bite the hand that feeds you. GDAFF gave their permission because they know there's nothing stopping you from releasing them anyway. As that latest poster said, multiple releases of the same manga between groups simply confuses us readers. So you're releasing it for your own self satisfaction? That's obvious! If you cared about your fellow readers, you wouldn't be releasing these chapters and muddying the waters.

But please, feel free to continue releasing chapters. It is your "right" isn't it?

@tambur news flash, the discord has self released its own scan since chapter 150, I started doing the typesetting/redrawing myself and would release the scans about 12 hours from raw release. They were just contained within the server. I started this 1) due to the 150 gap and I was new to the series. 2) I found it extremely fun to redraw, I never did it to spite any group. Eventually people from the community started to help out and we formed a group.

We all do this because we love the series, its kinda shameful to even remotely think we do this for any satisfaction, hell no one gets paid for this.

For many of us it's a first into the scanlation world and a great learning experience. If you want to read HCS scans then simply don't click on this groups. It's not a hard concept. Not sure how anyone can get confused as this was clearly labeled 174... Soooo yeah....

Honestly, I don't care if there are two groups scanlating this. I think it's neat when a series has more than one group because I like seeing the differences in translations, BUT I do see why people don't like it when this happens.

Besides One Piece has like 5 groups scanlating at the same time lol

Users who are viewing this thread