BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 189 - The Rose Withered by Overnutrition!!

BTW Toki isn't the one who got rid of all the antiseptic. It was to show that Gosha was so caught up in the happiness of their life together that he forgot to manically keep stocked up on it and didn't pay attention to how low it was getting. Until one day he reaches for it and finds out that he's out.

Remember in earlier chapters, Legosi said that he cared for his bugs out of selfish desires? Apparently selfishness (and a bit of madness) runs deep in his gene...

Group Leader
@danime91
unfortunately it was Toki
We spent a lot of time on pg 17. First bubble said empty out the spray. 2nd says empty out the back up.
besides, seem very random to kiss on birthday and have that be gosha's fault.

Double-page supporter
Toki: "I love this lizard too much"
KA5GaEv_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
So, wait... Did Legosi's GRANDMOTHER commit suicide as well?
That was such a stupid idea otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, for anyone who obviously confuse, Gosha is absorbed so much since they fall in love deeply and doesn't notice that the antiseptic slowly has been replaced with pictures.

She doesn't commit suicide, but she do aware of the consequences.

After I read the comments and re-read it. It's quite a long time story. Not a week but maybe years. Gosha always kiss her and wipe it off like its normal but day by day he too absorbed in his love and didn't fill his disinfectant anymor. Toki realized it but never try to reminde Gosha, she want Gosha forget his komodo complex. Was is suicide or sacrifice I I leave it up to all of you..sometimes love could kill you afterall

Double-page supporter
@tasasip

Gosha didn't forget to refill it. Toki deliberately threw all the disinfectant out and replaced it with pictures of her family, and got the literal kiss of death to show Gosha her commitment to their love, unobscured by worries of infecting her with his venom.

And then she died.

Dex-chan lover
It was quite funny when he wiped her with the disinfectant, and it made a lot of sense after reading the comments. Didn't make me less sad though, feel bad for both Toki and Gosha.

Double-page supporter
For those who said Legosi's mom and grandmom are "dumbasses" or "stupid" for committing suicide, shame on you.

The thoughts and acts of suicide is not of stupidity, or recklessness, or impulse.
It's built up darkness and thoughts of being trapped, and helplessness that the only way out we could see was "death".
Some people are not strong enough to see through the darkness, we can't see nor feel the love we have from our loved ones even though in our conscious mind we "know" they are there.

Imagine being in a closed space with no windows, no light source whatsoever, completely naked. Then suddenly, a crack of light appeared. That is "the way out" for us with depression and suicidal thoughts.

Educate yourselves and learn compassion.

Group Leader
@biznizz

Minor correction, but she didn't add the photos. The photos was already there in pg 7, it just the bottle covered the photos

Users who are viewing this thread