BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Part of Your World

good but like what even was the point in melon imo; i guess to show hybrid difficulties but i had a hard time connecting that with the back alley market

HCO

Dex-chan lover
80% of the reason I like this ending is that I'm glad it's finally over.

Thanks for the chapter. Manga ending soon you say, ha? As long as I get the ultra scarred, body-parts-missing Legoshi walking hand in hand with Haru, I'll be happy. He finally getting some would be great tho.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she shorter than him, now? She was a little taller than Legosi's shoulder, wasn't she?

This is like jojo. The ending will bring you to tears. And like jojo, i hope a new part will come after the last

Fed-Kun's army
......What’s a Haru ? I mean seriously 😒 at this rate it makes more sense for Melon to date her

Dex-chan lover
So I just thought of something. What was the point of Legoshi's stand training if he wasn't going to use it against Melon? It didn't come up once in the turf war.

I can't see the problem of the meat solve just like that with the black market gone and the fish meat.

Carnivores need meat of all kinds, as much they don't want to, they need it and it will go back as before.

@gracefar Yeah no way those carnivores who constantly went to the black market won't eventually get hungry for actual meat. But at least this Melon Arc is finally over.

Users who are viewing this thread