BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 195 - The Last One-On-One Battle of The Mammals

SO she gets back on tasks, makes three solid chapters, and she wants to end it. I think the popularity was too much and now she just wants out. Fans always ruin these things.

jak

Contributor
I forgot that Haru is a psycho.

Also, reminder that she randomly promised Melon that he could eat her.

Aggregator gang
I want to get married and then get divorced.
It's just like me and my ex-girlfriend all over again.
Except it repeated like 3 times.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna miss this. A really unique and interesting story. Legosi may be an introverted idiot but I admire his self improvement. I don't think the melon arc had a satisfying conclusion at all so I'm a bit worried for this final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I remember hoping fervently the manga wouldn't end with capturing Tem's killer, but now I'm ready to let it go. Melon had some promise to it, but something went horribly wrong, and I do not have the slightest clue as to what. Them's the breaks I suppose.

i have just one thing to say
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread