BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

I wouldn't have minded if they skipped the melon arc and made an arc on the struggles legosi and haru will face as a couple instead.

wELL you know what they say, "the shittier the manga's conclusion, the higher the chances the studio has for fixing it in the anime!"

Who said that? Me. I said that.

And God forbid Orange doesn't save us.

so many opened doors to more world-building and character development just to have a rushed end rip

I would have liked to see more of their life after the black market went down, as well as seeing what happened with Juno (and of course the future of Legosi and Haru-chan!)

such a good manga to read, one of my favorites. very disappointing ending. haven't read much manga, especially nothing as good as this (that's ended yet.) this has left a bad taste in my mouth i haven't yet experienced. come on, itagaki.. :(

what an amazing manga. this was the first manga I ever read but it will always be one of my favorites!

I feel like there was something there with that class Jack was taking. I forgot what it was about besides animals being hella smart but it could've been an interesting path to take. Overall everything was going kind of downhill so I guess it's best to not let the dog (or wolf here) suffer.

Fed-Kun's army
chapter itself is fine but considering all the potential plot points that didn't go anywhere what a shame

myeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyways, thank you hybridgumi for translating and for keeping those yummy funny edits coming! :D although im still salty of juno, but seeing azuki and louis was kinda nice too. Also... what happened with 'beastars' and I thought Legolouis gonna be the duo beastars or something??

Users who are viewing this thread