BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

I'm still disappointed that dogs' superiority wasn't realized as an arc. Maybe we could reconstruct Holocaust in Beastars.

damn. my girl Juno got done dirty. the real tragedy here is her love life

wtf happened to juno? i thought paru forgot about haru that entire arc, but in the end she just dropped juno??

as an older person (in his 30s), i actually really liked the ending for juno and louis. The real world isn’t always a fairy tale where you get to marry the person you love. Sometimes you might have to be with someone whom you initially don’t have chemistry with, if the marriage benefits your families, and try to make it work. It is tough, but it is nice to see louis and azuki taking the steps to bond.
still, i wished for a better conclusion for juno dammit. let us see her become a movie star so huge that she replaces louis on magazine covers!

i'll just type my "wtf" here instead of putting it into every single chapter comment section...
ahem...
wtf.
cool manga tho

AYO WHAT DID THE WHALE SAY
WHAT DID HE SAY TO END THE WAR

other than that cool manga, ending was very sudden, as expected. 8/10. the story wobbled a little in the last arc but it wasn't so bad to make the whole series unreadable. still, it seems that there are some questions left unanswered, which is upsetting.
thank you paru!!

So this is the end. I'm not mad, nor sad or even happy. It's... Melancholy. I've enjoyed the ride that is beastars and loved seeing all the characters grown into who they are now. It's a shame we didn't get to see juno but i don't mind it again. Sure there are some things unanswered but in alot of media things are always unanswered. And it's ok. It's all ok. The story may have ended... But our memories are right here

Users who are viewing this thread