BEASTARS

I'm gonna be honest here. It feels like all the manga i've read that have finally ended during these times with the corona virus have dissapointed me.

Dex-chan lover
Yah, this was a wet blanket ending. So much potential thrown away. It's a shame, but at least an ending was provided. A rare commodity in fan-translations

I want to be angry about this one. So much wasted potential. This ending...what the bloody hell.

So not only Hybridgumi fcked up their translations, they also never uploaded the very last chapter, AND they deleted all the recent chapters they uploaded?

Anyone got something about what happening in their head? Is it some way to make people go on their Discord to read the chapter? Fortunately I can read Spanish a bit, but still... Uncool.

Thx hybridgumi for the translations and also mostly hot chocolate scans throughout the years so props to u guys

The ending kinda sucks though, I would love to see what Legosi and Haru’s next chapter in life also the ending would’ve been better if they shown most the cast like Juno, Bill, Legom, etc.

maaaaaaaaaaan wtf. everything was so satisfying then BOOM, louis and azuki. what the fuck man. #JUSTICEFORJUNO why they do her like that

What the fudge!!!? Seriously? Thats it for an ending???
Fvk, after meteor festival is much much memorable than this one,

What a let down!!!

Users who are viewing this thread