Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
>housewife reincarnatior
so a socially acceptable NEET reincarnator, but do go on.

Dex-chan lover
This girl shared her romance otome games with her mom? That's... interesting... 🤔

Omg, the reincarnator was the mom, that's actually pretty creative.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the famus "thouch my chin while looking like a spatic" pose I have been hearing about?

Anyway, see an otome isekai hit the follow button.
Bring MOREEEEE.

Double-page supporter
maybe the daughter is the heroine... probably not

Ahh I like the back story they gave the mc, haven’t encountered a mom being reincarnated into an otome till now. Seems really cute I hope it stays interesting :)

Im much more interested in the story of her daughter who lost her mother for staying all the night playing otome games . . .

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety that sounds like a tragedy that might be interesting yeah, but it might also be very boring, depending on how the author would approach it. That kind of story easily falls into the trap of just becoming an angst drama, or some poor love-triangle romance story.

After having found out you and the heroine are reincarnated after being falsely accused by heroine, if I were in that position I would feel quite miffed and probably come up with some petty low-effort way to screw up the heroines worldview and plotline. Like, with how the mc's in all otome game stories know every event by heart (and as such, you do too), why not anonymously tip off the targets about the events as a "I overheard X intends to get close to you and orchestrate this:" kind of thing once they enrolled in school and the plot started. So when the events happens, it will alienate them instead.
Letting the heroine know they are watched by other reincarnators laughing at their antics, and not special at all, might be a bit fun too.

Dex-chan lover
diet propaganda
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure I read the novel for this one, but I remember it not really going anywhere. I'd read all of what was translated at the time too.

I don't remember her dying for her daughter though, but it has been a while so I could've just forgotten. Also, yeah, yikes. If the heroine is her daughter, that's a really sad situation there.

part of me is hopeful she retains a 40y/o MOTHER's personality....but that never happens. First time we have a mother MC eyyy!

Users who are viewing this thread