Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game

TBH her characters and personality doesn't match at all. Okay she's reincarnated into 6 years old but her mentality should've been 40 years old right? Then what the heck she's blushing and becoming shy shy with the prince?!?!? I mean in her previous life she got a child, and obviously know what happened when mommy and daddy touch. And her goal is to avoid bad end anyway, why she suddenly get jealous over heroine plastered herself into ML?

idk man maybe im being picky but its so cliche, at least act as your mental image man, i just cant picture a mother act like this. should've let the daughter reincarnated so the age and the personality match

im at chapter 2, and this prince keeps blabbering on secret stuff on other people.
gonna drop this since it killed my immersion. no one will talk about a scandal that can ruin their fcking lives. what a bs

Honestly why is this even an isekai story? The writer completely disregards all of Cosette's memories as a 40 year old MOTHER, aside from knowing what happens in the game.
Not even once does she think of her daughter which she gave her life for to save, or her (potential) husband and other family after waking up in her new life.
Don't even get me started on the fact she got all blushy blushy over a 10 y/o interacting with her.

I liked the idea of being reincarnated into a non-important character, but this story wasted all its potential. She doesn't even start out as a follower of the villainess and she already befriended the love interests before the main story even starts lol.

Aggregator gang
@emmanyansei
Now I'm thinking of not trying this manga 😂 a 40 years old mental age is acting like a kid LOLOL I want something like The Beginning after the end mc, he acts like his mental age

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to nitpick to. . .the cover . . is the cover correct? i feel the art doesn't match the manga. .

Who changed the name??? The correct title is "I'm thinking of quitting the Villainess' Entourage" , and honestly the 'new' title doesn't even match what's in the story? I'm highly confused.

Dex-chan lover
They changed the name to what the official English release title is.

It IS accurate, and a pun on how Cosette is in a game world where she's going to beat the heroine in capturing romance targets.

Group Leader
The title changed to reflect the Official English release.
Support the Official please! It quite good

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, even by otome isekai standards this is painfully shallow. It's a parody of this specific sub-genre yet at the same time it seems unsure as to whether it's supposed to take itself seriously or not, and so the comedy, plot and characters fall apart in a pile of weird confusion. Art was nice though; only minus there is the very standard character design for this style, otherwise solid

Wait, wasn't this supposed to be called "I've been thinking of quitting the villain's entourage". Either way, okay read, not great, bit uncomfortable with some things, but overall a sufficient manga I'd say.
edit: seen the previous comments, ah nvm, it's for the official release. Remember to support if you can y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread