Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

he really do be acting like its the end of the world.

its just being gay my dude, nothing spectacular

It depends on the religion and culture of their society.
Being openly gay can be a serious hinderance when it comes to succession. So much so that it could be used as justification for rebellion, seeing as the heir might be viewed unsuitable for the throne.

The story isn't set in the modern world.

* Spoiler from novel *
I read the history of the novel (because I was wanting more chapters) and I was really wanting to abandon this history, even though the manhwa being lighter.. I came back because I was liking this, but I really don't want to see this monster being forgived.. as the other guy.. I don't like when they change the history, but I was pretending to see this as a different history maybe..
And Chloe is too happy for a slave, and this is worse because she lived another (free / modern) life before!

I actually heavily hate the characters in the manga and that is sad because the concept of the story and the art work are really good.

Most of the characters aren't redeemable and yet we are supposed to believe because they've been a little nice to the MC that they are? Bullshit.

Dude, I’m being drawn for this because its art but the writing is just... sucks. The premises, character development... It’s not the best, but it’s okay i guess. I can handle it so far because the art is too damn good to be dropped. Thank you very much for your hard work translating this

Waaaait a second! Since mangas/manhuas/manhwas run on fairly similar contexts, we can assume that Chloe is that abandoned girl and that means that Chloe and Alexandro are half siblings (or siblings since I don't really know if the mother is the same for both of them)??? Oookay, if that's true then I'll be shocked and will drop the manhwa immediately! I hate incest and even this amazing drawing can't change my mind >.>

Reminder that it was shown in chapter 4 that Chloe's mom was a slave who dies after giving birth to her so it's unlikely the girl left abandoned is Chloe.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT?!?!? A SISTER?!?!?! IS CHLOE HIS SISTER?!?! I mean they have the same hair color! Does this mean theres a chance that triger's ship might sail?? No but like the Duke is one fucked up dude, how can we be sure his son isnt like him? Like why didn he abandon his daughter? Anyways I really hope it doesnt turn out to be incest. Coz if chloe is really that abandoned daughter then she got flashed by her brother?!😂 this story is so shit most of the times I question why i read this

Double-page supporter
Good that you know. But your son does have a truly dark humour to teach you this valuable lesson.

You can’t fool me with the story of a sister out of nowhere !!! XD she can’t be the sister lol never ever 🙈

Users who are viewing this thread