Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
> I have a nice master

Hmmm sounds like stockholm syndrome but okkk girl

Yaasss my favorite trash is back!
Look at that shitty Duke, already re-writing history in his head lololol stop trying to gaslight the audience.

wtf? Duke is 25 too?? 😲 why he out here looking 30! he shooketh she's even older than him...ppfft😂

We're back! Not sure where this is going but I'm here for the ride 😊 Thank you for the lovely translations as always! ♥️

@nivinator he only nearly raped her half-sister in front of her...then murdered said half-sister and ordered her body to be desecrated. Oh and stood by while his men murdered the servants in her castle and enslaved the ones that weren't murdered....NICE.

Fed-Kun's army
Rather than Stockholm Syndrome, I think she just chose to look at the positive sides of her present life and finds strength through it. Being a slave is grueling, uncertain, and most of the time I heard, miserable. However, compared to her previous life as a noble, she doesn't get mistreated, and as she said, can freely do the things she loves. Hence, why she feels more grateful and more inclined to being a slave.

It's a matter of survival and which allows her to move more freely. Being appreciative of what she has rather than crying for what she does not have. Chloe's strong in that sense. I think that's amazing of her.

Falling in love with the dude on other hand, idk. Haven't gotten my 2 AM appointment with Dr. Google about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let me tell y'all there's nothing funnier than read this thinking they are siblings and just think about how awkward things might turn later.
Actually, considering how this ship was build on stockholm syndrome it would be an weird but nice save if that was the truth. But we already got over it so let me just suffer here

Thank you for the translation!!! 😊❤️😘😉💯💯😍🙏🙏😊💯💯😉😉❤️

chapter 42: "the reason i didn't was because of the strange sense of comfort i felt around her. i didn't kill her because of my sense of camaraderie with her, who was also discarded."

chapter 1: "kill her. then leave her head to hang on the castle gates."

csZogML.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread