Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

i think the way their ideals clash and how it makes him thinks a lot about the life he has lived so far is really interesting

also thank you for the release you guys are doing a great job

You all realize that the raws update about every two weeks right and season 2 barely came back about a month ago after the author went on a break and is supposedly not feeling well (not sure if this is still the case as it was back in June or so)? And the raws are barely up to 45 or 46 right now. Stop complaining they have their own lives and you should appreciate the work and effort that they put into this.

Thank you for the updates and hard work as always!!

Thanks for the quality translation. The other translations are unreadable and make me barf. I'd rather wait for you guys instead, take your time translating =)

Damn the quality of this scanlation is on another level. Thanks for the chapter!

I really dislike how they’re painting slavery as freedom from the chains of noble society, when you literally become objects for said society to abuse. She’s a 25 year old woman who’s drawn in this childish way and she behaves like she’s 12 and says she loves her kind master and being a slave? It’s so repulsive.

Anyway. Thank you for your hard work!! The quality your team releases is always noticed.

Thank you for the update!! 😃👍🏼 Great quality as always!! Really appreciate it!😄
The art style of this Manhwa is beautiful!! Chloe is super cute!!😆❤️❤️

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Duke's huge badonkers again

Users who are viewing this thread