Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Thanks for the chapter.

I'm kinda hoping this fortune teller will go after Chloe as a twist to make the archduke more jealous.

thank you for your hard work as translator, designer and cleaner, I appreciate the effort and I am grateful that you share with us

Let me be honest here. For an MTL, the quality is good. But. With all these comments, I am afraid that this won't get picked up by another scans group, since, the sniping will continue on with all this encouraging (idk how to phrase this, as in encouraging this to continue) comments. Again, this is pretty good but I still would prefer a proper translation bc I don't want to miss out on the nuances. If no scan group picks this up, I hope Tapas or Tappytoon or any other app serialize this

I hope the fortune teller is the supposed sister! I really like her lively personality so far

@nyanmaruxx I second this. This is one of my favorites and I'm truly sad to see the scans group drop it. I really wish this person's sister (and themselves) was patient enough to wait with the rest of us. 😢

Wow, they really improved their translation and cleaning the manwha.

Also, the scan group that dropped this are really fragile.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating!! I think it was perfect!!

I never thought that the archduke would get jealous of trigger. Didnt he see them together and think that he should set her up with a boyfriend or fiancee?

Its strange for the fortune teller to have a whole house available for a festival. Theyre usually stalls or booths. With the new girl's eagerness to approach the Duke, it makes me think that its actually a brothel. I dont think the author was going in this direction but they shouldnt have used a house.

Users who are viewing this thread