Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

man, sorry that you got all the hate:/ like even the other group said they stopped translating because of the reader’s comments, and not about you translating. anyways, thanks for translating; it definitely makes sense

Thanks for translating! And honestly, why the hell are people complaining when they're the ones coming on here to read your scans? I don't see any of them suddenly translating this manhwa, or are experts in Korean that can tell a difference between what you're uploading and the originals.

"He likes men!" No. No he does not.

seriously tho, dude needs to make a move already. Author-kun blue-ballin' us real hard here

4 men???? But no harem tag.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(And oof look at their feelings go. Sorry Duke, it's your own foot that you've shot, letting these rumours circulate.)

thanks you soooooo much for your translations! I love them and I'm super 🙏 grateful!

Oh my god thank you so so so much
Beatrice is literally my favourite and I love it so much- so thank you!!!!!!

Sriously author so fvcking good make chloe so cute and funny. I cant take this so much sugar 🤣🤣

Duke i love you.... But please. Just drop the "She use to be a princess thing." its obvious from what Chloes said she was miserable being royalty and loves medicial herbs. He's so stubborn i swear.

I get it though. From what i can tell, the duke doesn't want to believe that everything he has and faught for was for nothing, because if a war slave who was once a princess can be the happiest she's been without those riches, than what kinda life has he lived and what has he faught for?

But this might just confirm Chloe is actually his half sister. Babies were abandoned alot or sold to slavers back than so its not a big jump. If she isn't his sister i hope we get to meet his real sister soon.

Another great chapter and translation tho, god this story is amazing to analyse!!!

Users who are viewing this thread