Beatrice

am i the only one who think that mc and ml doesnt have any chemistry at all??? at this point, they look liek kid + adult to be honest.

id probably drop this once the romance starts.

Group Leader
@NittyBoo I actually use papago more ^^''. If papago's translation was confusing then I copy the whole thing to google translate. I've checked deepl since it is the best machine translator but it doesn't support Korean yet, sorry! I did wait for 1 month before the other group uploaded the next chapter.
@CHILDISH_CALVINO77 sorry about that! 😅

@MoogleChan26 I would cry if Empire Scans quit translating this series! They do such a good job, and make reading so easy and enjoyable! Thankfully, as far as I'm aware, they are not dropping this project~

@cookie_honey that's putting it nicely. All I see when I look at the FL is a little puppy waging its tail for its master (ML).
Like seriously, she's so passive and nonchalant about her life that it just hard to care about her and her fate, I mean she doesn't give a fig, so why should I?
I feel bad for the ML (and I don't even like him!!!)
Best part of his story is that everyone thinks he's gay and they don't know how to approach him about it.

But there is no chemistry, just beautiful art. Meh, at least it is nice to look at, but I would never be able to read the novel.

I'm kinda hating the male lead's hypocrisy. He wants to to get out from under daddy's thumb, but keeps this poor girl as a pet to play with. Even removing the callous first impression, there is nothing really redeeming about him other than good looks and some trauma with his mom as some half-hearted attempt to humanize him. Even then, I don't pity him enough to like him.

I got so confused and re-read the chapters I already read because the ones I read were deleted so I thought I didn't read them and yeah that.

Nope... 48 chapters in and I'm still not used to his lips. still uncomfy-looking as heck o_O

Maybe
Has anyone read the novel and knows if this becomes incest cause I feel like it was foreshadowed in one on the earlier chapters that FL might be related to ML and I really don't want to continue reading only to have to drop cause of incest

Users who are viewing this thread