Beatrice

Group Leader
@schlo
How dare you stupid sjws complain about slavery????? God they were treated all right so stop complaining you fucking sjws!!!!! You sjws dont want rape, slavery and abuse in the novel well to bad you precious snowflakes Sjws rape and slavery is natural

Author more rape and slavery pls. I can really relase

@theilikepie if you are so upset why don't you talk to the people actually creating it instead of posting multiple rants on a random site on the internet that just has the translations? Its clear that you are upset about the fact that a form of slavery is occurring in this fictional comic that is set in a fantasy world that was written from a completely different cultural view than you have, so if you are so upset why don't you take it up with the author, because ranting at people in the comments isn't going to do anything.

我在翻译着小说的第二季,有兴趣的可以支持一下,有人支持我才可以继续下去

Aggregator gang
@theilikepie
I need to clarify. Is this satire?

Edit: Sorry I read more of this page. I see now. Your last comment happened to be the first comment in this thread that I read when trying to determine if I should read this. I find stuff where a character might be stolkholmed a bit hard to read for... personal reasons so I will probably pass. Unless of course I am misunderstanding what everyone is saying about the main dynamic here.

Somehow I hate this manhwa but can't stop reading? Dunno if it's because I'm bored/procrastinating
Edit : nevermind, I'm dropping this

You know, I really miss the big sis translation. I'm not want to be mean with the current empire scan team, and we do understand of this work in on hiatus.
But they would allow other scans teams to upload their translation for the ones that cannot wait.....

I like how the people complaining about the slavery are referring to the North American/African slavery while this is based off of European slavery which is a total different thing. Like if your going to complain about the slavery at least know your history enough to tell which one this story is using -_- not all slavery is the same and even just the time periods themselves can change how slaves were treated and don't get me started on how territories/cultures get into it. And to be honest if you don't like it then you just dont. A lot of authors for tons of different media make stories of this type of slavery along with other types from European history for romance stories. That doesn't mean you have to blow up on every one you see. I come to comments to enjoy reading what other people think of a story I like or to get opinions. Not to see some rants that are half-assed because some think they know everything there is to know about the history of slavery when they don't even know the basics it seems. O.O

This felt like reading Doctor Elise with Maid Marie vibe slapped with crown prince from Aiden.

Also potentially missing incest tag, only if it's follows typical cliche fl is ml older sister that discarded in the forest.

Group Leader
@Aquarosa

Quit your hlshit. You have no idea what European slavery was like

Just say you like jerking off to slavery and go ffs. Stop acting likeyour intellectual with "actaully European slavery was different" when 90 percent of the time even in Europe slaves were ripped from there homes on the African continent. Your the one who dosent understand it at all. Your so confidently incorrect its Kinda pathetic and hilarious at the same time

So go pick up a book, learn to read and stop trying to justify why slavery is actually okay cause different time periods

Also even in the manwha the slaves in there world are treated like shit and cant even drink water without their masters permission so there goes your a kindergarten theory this is based off the good kind of slavery.

And yes alot of media uses slavery but unlike this shitty manwha they portray it as the bad thing it is instead of making the disgusting male lead a slave owner and the MC a braindead doormatrice who loves being enslaved.

You should go on the stormfront fourms or voat
Perhaps you'll find some friends who agree that slavery wasn't that bad
You guys can fap over you love of slavery and justify it

@alerte I think they're just understaffed and busy so their translations might take a bit longer to complete. As far as I know they haven't dropped the series (though I wouldn't blame them if they did considering the way people treated them in the comments during the series hiatus)

Still like that the grand duke is a hot flawed man and has his own very relatable journey of trying to figure out happiness. Good to see him fleshed out more. Keep it coming!

Chloe is still a cute squirrel. Can't see her as a woman, though the attire and hairdo does play a part in that (as is made a point several times in the story). Actually, nevermind that, her character is still quite flat. She's too simple. Romance is going the fluffy route, but I'd like her character to be given more depth than "she's a sweet thing that does her best, and enjoys/is grateful for the simple things in life."

My two cents on the slavery plot device: it's not romanticized here. It's more like an odd concoction of characterization and setting that doesn't sit right. Chloe's character, bubbly, innocent, sweet, etc doesn't fit well, but the author is forcing it because of the healing power of fluffiness for the grand duke and wnats that as the romance dynamic: a sweet girl with a lonely/lost/troubled man (Idk what to call him right now).

Why the hell does this keep being bumped, saying last updated T_T when there isn't even a new chapter.
Maybe I'm just too excited 🙈 Looking forward to it. Take your time translating guys, you are doing the hard work here. I'm just inpatient

Users who are viewing this thread