Beatrice

Contributor
Say, where does it say in this manga that it's an Isekai?

Please let me know, otherwise I'll remove the tag.

Honestly People who read this just why???

The art or what???
There is nothing there the story makes me wanna scream in my pillow.
So why who reads this ?

hi, i’m waiting for empire’s updates so i’m still on 47 i think, but i’m just commenting to ask if this will be dropped because of the snipe?

ps i can understand you don’t like the story but
you don’t have to act all confused why other people like it. you’re just being weird. there’s nothing wrong with liking it and it’s not like the fl or ml have disgusting personality traits. i mean there’s no deep plot like in the one ab “princess moira/maid marie hiding from the crown prince and secretly helping him solve political issues” it’s definitely not as interesting but this story isn’t bad. it’s just focused on romance only. the art is extremely beautiful and the story was really good in the beginning so most of us are probably just attached. it’s not terrible enough to diss other people’s interests. just not a masterpiece like other comics we’ve read

Thank you very much for the update Happy new years to eveyone!😃😃😃😃😊😊😊😊

Hello @ The Empire Scans,

thank you for your work till now. I will miss your high quality work.
I wish you all more fun with other projects.

Greetings
Juy Juka

So sad that The Empire Scans is dropping this series, was one of my favorites. I've been waiting all this time to read their translations as they are much higher quality than the MTL's, so it's a bit disheartening that I'll only be able to read those from now on. In their reasons as for why they were dropping this series The Empire Scans mentioned something about them or their members being disrespected, so I wonder what happened and hope it wasn't anything too bad.

People are so weird, if you don’t like reading something just drop it. Let people enjoy something that is just romance and beautiful art, there are so many other stories that have a deeper plot and more complex characters if you need it.

Thank you Empire Scans for always doing such a wonderful job! I will be sad to see you drop this, you have always had such high quality work and I love everything you choose to translate!

I'm sorry for whatever was done to your members, I hope everyone is okay.

Love you bunches ❤️

Why hasn't this been licensed yet????? 😶
Unbelievable. What are Tappy and Tapas even doing?

Tho ppl who are commenting "this is bad blah blah" or "why are ppl still reading this?", wtf? Why do you even care? We just wanna see how the story progresses from now on as she doesn't have any foreseeable obstacle to her life, okay? And honestly, you're just making the readers feel bad about liking things. Stop shaming ppl for what they like smh

I hope this gets picked up soon by an actual translation group because I don't trust MTL, MTL can literally cause a big mistranslations. It's sad to see Empire Scans drop it due to backlash on different things

Also this MTL are actually using illegal uploads from Korean illegal site, I mean i know what we do is reading illegally but have some fucking respect & actually buy the chapters, (before anyone says anything I do buy some Korean chapters as well) like the series was actually being translated why MTL it?
If your just gonna do that just go 🥭 for that

"I LIKE YOUR VOICE..." <--- REMINDS ME OF SINGING COMPETITION IN PHILIPPINES 🤣🤣

THANK YOU TRANSLATOR AND TO YOUR SIS~!

First and foremost, Thank you Empire Scans for all your hard work up until now on this wonderful series, and we are sad see you go.
Secondly MTL, though your scans are not the best compared to other groups, I have seen great improvement since when you first started and hope you continue grow and get better.
Thirdly to those hating people who like this series shame on you, that is all.

Users who are viewing this thread