Beatrice

Thank you for the translations!! I'll be honest, I don't know much about scan quality, etc. and will read whatever translation I can get tbh,, but I hope people stop harassing scan teams over this :(( It's really weird, especially when they have no obligation to do this for us.

I must say the scan quality was fantastic this time! Thank very much @elezend for your hard work, and most importantly, sharing these with us! It’s pretty interesting seeing the leaps and bounds your skills have increased from your first effort and the impressive quality it’s at now (especially considering it’s your first title you’ve worked on AND you’re doing all this solo)! I hope to continue reading your work on Beatrice and really appreciate all your efforts! 💕

Thank you so much for the translations!!!!! They are so great, this series is my favorite so I’m happy that it’s being translated. The quality is so good! Thank you for the hard work and I’m grateful that your sister likes this series so that you will continue working on it.

i just wanted to thank you for translating this series! Seriously, its one of the series i keep up with frequently and i cannot express my gratitude enough that you are continuing. Truly, keep up the hard work, i as well as several others, greatly appreciate your work.

Thank you sooooo much THANK MTL FOR SISTER 🙇🏽‍♀️💜💜💜 One of the few joys in such a chaotic time 😅

Thank you so much for finding the time to translate the manga! Some people are just so ungrateful and totally unaware of the time and effort it takes.

As of chapter 31,
attending to the male lead seems to be a waste of heroine's talents. I would pretty much prefer if he was gone and the book was about her studying medicine and tending to horses.

Thanks you for translating this chapter! I love your scans they’re super easy to read and understand. Your harassers don’t know what they’re talking about.

I never comment but thanks for translating - wanted to echo that there are so many of us that appreciate the effort 🤗

Thank you MTL. I always found the other group to be very slow (four months for chapter 42 and you don't expect to get sniped!? Come on!) , so i appreciate the effort you put in. I actually dusted off my high school spanish so I could read ahead but now I don't have to. Your work is great. Thank you again.

Thank You so very much for the update MTL and I hope you and your sister are doing well! I really do love Beatrice and your translation is more than legible enough that I didn't even notice the difference until I read the comments. There are plenty of other scanalations that have started the same way but their work is extremely difficult to overcome. MTL you are definitely a grade above the many and I shall forever be grateful to you. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread