Before It's Too Late

Aggregator gang
Okay So. From the first 2 chapters what I see is they both idiots? And stubborn? I mean I can't say for sure but probably that's it. She loves him and he sees her just as a friend but he would do anything for her and that means he loves her too but he is stupid enough to not understand that.

Ratings probably will be based on if they meet or date any other ppl. I hope not. Im not gonna recommend or rate for now but I will be back.

Thanks for the translations as always.

The ML is dumb. There's no going around it lmao. That's why the title is "Before I Lose You" cause you bet that personality is bullsht. It's crazy he even has friends. He's honest but it's like he has a mental illness.

I'm guessing there's a reason why he acts like this probably a trauma? 2 chapters is not enough to say but the FML seems like a decent person (more so when compared to the ML)

Before reading: I feel like this is gonna be a sweet tragedy. I'm ready for the waterworks

Less of the overbearing and clingy main lead and more of the hilarious, chill-ass dudes he hangs out with, please.

The ML really is something else,, but I guess because he was a kid back then so that’s why he acted like that. I can’t wait to see how they progress I hope it’s not a tragic like endinggg

Wow the ML is so possessive but lets see how it's going

Thanks for the hardwork, long forward to more updates!

Users who are viewing this thread