The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 134 - I Get Irritated, Too

Aggregator gang
Of course it’s annoying how she’s got a prick tease body in middle school, doesn’t do any work and wins at life while getting to act oblivious to everything. Nope, I don’t even like those people IRL, why would Moeko put up with that shit
you're missing out on good relationships just because you're jealous, all it does is make you miserable. It's funny how these young teenagers are more mature than some people here in the comments

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i see, yeah, i kinda forgor, since that REALLY wasnt the focus of the concert it kinda slipped my mind
and im not a massive virgin to go back and check for it, im sorry, angry comment section people giving me strikes lmao
wtf has my size got to do with how often I like rereading this?? I wasn't even angry until you started with your fatphobia.

Also I have two kids.

Dex-chan lover
lmao they gone for a minute and the sister's friends are already in the house drinking

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was actually pretty sweet. Moeko really is a really good friend, I actually think that if Ichikawa didn't get close with Yamada, he would eventually get close with Moeko instead, especially that Moeko has an affinity towards inkya people. But then again, it was actually Yamada who noticed Ichikawa the first (sports festival at start of 2nd year).

When have we ever seen a couple grow like this? Together, but for themselves. Personal growth, but still caring and committed.

”I’m not here because I need to be, but because I want to be.” just means so much more, you know?
Nagatoro-san has also been going this direction with the romance and character growth

wtf has my size got to do with how often I like rereading this?? I wasn't even angry until you started with your fatphobia.

Also I have two kids.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure in this context saying 'massive' is referring to the size of virginity, not waistline.

For example if you say someone is a massive prick, what you're implying is that they are more of a prick than a regular prick, not that they are a regular prick who is also fat.

and all solved in a chill way. But now the band will make it hard to study huh...

btw not sure what to think that the author is working so much on Moe x Ichi moments.... I Wonder if heavy jelousy arc is being setup in the future...
Isn't that just because Moe and Ichi are actually very similar ?

Both have low self-esteem, that's something we get to see numerous time through the manga. For instance look back to the time Moe kept seeking male approval even when she knew they were only hanging out with her because she's Yamada's friend. Or when she tried to motivate Ichi to attend his first-choice school even though she herself lack the self-confidence to aim for her own.

If anything I feel like the author is just trying to give Ichi a deeper friendship and Moe happens to be the best one for that because she was the first one to treat Ichi as a friend way back when he first joined Yamada's group.

Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure in this context saying 'massive' is referring to the size of virginity, not waistline.

For example if you say someone is a massive prick, what you're implying is that they are more of a prick than a regular prick, not that they are a regular prick who is also fat.
Yeah, I was being sarcastic, the poster I was replying to was being a childish git for using the social construct of “virginity“ as a negative anyway, so…

Group Leader
Isn't that just because Moe and Ichi are actually very similar ?

Both have low self-esteem, that's something we get to see numerous time through the manga. For instance look back to the time Moe kept seeking male approval even when she knew they were only hanging out with her because she's Yamada's friend. Or when she tried to motivate Ichi to attend his first-choice school even though she herself lack the self-confidence to aim for her own.

If anything I feel like the author is just trying to give Ichi a deeper friendship and Moe happens to be the best one for that because she was the first one to treat Ichi as a friend way back when he first joined Yamada's group.
I mean I get that, but still feels like jelousy arc or something is being setup because they are having Too many moments. I am having this feeling since the moment Ichi told her about the school of his choice before telling Yamada (sure she was listening, but clearly felt he was telling Moe more than Yamada).
and Since Norio is so sneaky, I get too paranoic when there are too many similarities.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I get that, but still feels like jelousy arc or something is being setup because they are having Too many moments. I am having this feeling since the moment Ichi told her about the school of his choice before telling Yamada (sure she was listening, but clearly felt he was telling Moe more than Yamada).
and Since Norio is so sneaky, I get too paranoic when there are too many similarities.
he was using Moe to tell Anna

Double-page supporter
I don’t think there’s gonna be a jealousy arc or anything like that.

I have a feeling Yamada’s probably gonna bring it up to Ichikawa and they’ll have a talk about it. (I’m still hoping this somehow leads to Ichikawa initiating a kiss)

Users who are viewing this thread