Being Targeted by Hyena-chan - Ch. 18

Supporter
loving-lion.gif

It's a lion this time. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Note that the school name is a pun-ish name, oshimai basically means 'the end/it's over' (from internet: "Kana: おしまい Romaji: oshimai. Meaning: the end; closing; being done for; that's it; that's enough; that's all.") so it being a school that's some end of the century everyone is violence beatings makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
What's her connection to Hyena? Sisters? Childhood friends? Neighbors?

Or maybe she has a connection to MC?

Dex-chan lover
Ok sorry to repeat myself, but I seriously suspect this is legit in the same universe as the Demon mom story.

Hyena girl and now this lion girl look like the demonkind of the Demon mom story.

It is possible that this story is set after demonkind have become more ingrained into human society after the events of the Demon mom story.

Though if so, it would appear that demon discrimination from humans is still a thing going by how everyone at school shuns Hyena.

Dex-chan lover
Ok sorry to repeat myself, but I seriously suspect this is legit in the same universe as the Demon mom story.

Hyena girl and now this lion girl look like the demonkind of the Demon mom story.

It is possible that this story is set after demonkind have become more ingrained into human society after the events of the Demon mom story.

Though if so, it would appear that demon discrimination from humans is still a thing going by how everyone at school shuns Hyena.
You mean this one? Not impossible but highly unlikely. Also, SAY HER NAME DAMN YOU! Lorem didn't stomp a demon insurrection and save her son, husband and human friend just to be referred to as "Demon Mom." Sure, that's what she is but she deserves to be both feared and respected!

Users who are viewing this thread