Berserk - Ch. 374 - Is the sleeping black beast but biding its time?

Dex-chan lover
We're either going to see Guts wrapped in chains or covered in gore later

Dex-chan lover
Those chain links aren’t welded and it’s maddening.
And square, no less!
edit: derp

Last edited:
Those chain links aren’t welded and it’s maddening.
And square, no less!
The chains seems to disassemble itself before wrapping itself around Guts, it might be magical and Daiba has something to do with it.

17-o.jpg

Miura is unparalleled, there's no disputing that, and the first few chapters Mori Kouji did were definitely flawed. But don't be unreasonable, the art here is excellent and this chapter in particular is an improvement, with better paneling, depiction of motion, and consistency of characters' faces. As Kouji settles in for the long haul to bring the series to a close, I have faith he will get used to drawing in Miura's style and make something beautiful.
I literally can't even tell you the difference lol. Some people won't ever be happy.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOO IS THAT RICKERT????? HELL YEA THIS OUR BOY'S ARMY, WE GOOD FAM THIS ALL FINNA GO GREAT WITH NOT ONE HITCH

Dex-chan lover
7 years is nothing for Berserk fans, also it's been 2 years since Miura's death and they've made 10 chapters with the extremely hard task of continuing it without the creator, so you can drop it now and go suck a dick for 7 years instead or stay and keep making trash comments.
"trying to finish it" is a hard concept to grasp when they did nothing for 7 years and even before his death he still did nothing but regret not finishing his lifework because his mangaka friend passed away. would much rather have this be wrapped up with last Miura chapter rather than the utter disrespect of this studio and every anime studio that adapted berserk.

Dex-chan lover
I literally can't even tell you the difference lol. Some people won't ever be happy.
It’s actually cleaner.
There’s something to be said for intentional (or not) imperfections adding to something, but I don’t think that’s the case, here.
I think it’s visually striking
Personal opinion, of course.

Double-page supporter
Ah the happiness to see a new chapter. The trembling of the soldiers even when Gus was in a fainted stage, tells this men legend....

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over how entitled some people here are. How is this bad art? This is the best we could get aside from Miura himself of course. Yes, it will never be a perfect copy of his art but c'mon this looks great.
Also this level of quality NEEDS time. We got a lot of story progression anyway these last 10 chapters so I think comparisons with the boat arc is unfair.
Just be nice and have some respect and patience.

It’s actually cleaner.
There’s something to be said for intentional (or not) imperfections adding to something, but I don’t think that’s the case, here.
I think it’s visually striking
Personal opinion, of course.
Tbh, I’ve always felt that Miura put too much detail into the art and dialogue, to the point that panels and speech often felt cluttered and lost focus. Ironically, with studio Gaga taking the helm and simply trying to finish the story, I think the lower detail in the art helps keep focus in the panels and brings out Miura’s style really well

The next battle will be:
GUTS + SLAP KING + KUSHAN + GANISHKA RESTS + BAKIRAKA vs. FEMTO + FALCONIA + wh0res + apostles + GOD HAND

Users who are viewing this thread