Berserk - Ch. 375 - Early morning after the fog of night

Dex-chan lover
Same, I understand some bad grammar, but this is awful.
Someone above mentioned that releasing a translation of the chapter before it's out in Japan might get MD in trouble and checking the TL's feed, they only translated a few chapters of popular series already being translated by MangaPlus, with people in the comments also pointing out it does nothing but put MD in trouble.

So I'm 99% sure this is some troll using MTL.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Yeah, this terrible grammar really makes it unreadable when there is so much complex terms, relationships and world building going on. You only really grasp that Guts is not well, the rest might as well be in kanji and hiragana.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I really miss Miura.
Bet he would flip had he seen that mosque thing with zero details. It was so out of place I actually lol'd.
I know it's not easy with all the heavy expectations and they are doing their best to capture Miura's art style but man, all the soul is gone and this is probably the best anyone could have ever done.
They should've written a book instead for the ending.

Dex-chan lover
It was a rough start to a new step in the journey, a lot of losses came with it, but at least there is a friend to help and maybe new allies to make.

The struggle goes on... I just hope Guts gets back on his feet... and I hope Casca can find the strength to give that fucker the Godslap 2.0.

Group Leader
I know they credited a proofreader, but there is no this was actually approved by real people. The translation quality is terrible…

Users who are viewing this thread